July 28, 2009

Having high fever at such critical times

Have been sick for 7 days and the temperature of my body had been fluctuating. The highest temperature measured hits 39.7 degree Celsius while the other times were 37 plus or 38 plus. When my body temperature went back to normal, I thought I'll be fine soon but the next thing i know, it rises again. Damn! I'm going bonkers already and its frustrating enough to have a fairly amount of people constantly nagging the hell out of me asking me to see the doctor. I know its for my own good and stuff but since I've recently been to the States, I think there will be a high chance of me being a suspected case for the bloody swine flu. If its just having me quarantined, that's fine. But I cannot imagine being held in the hospital having my blood drawn for test. That is so horrible! I'd rather die. But in the end, after much persuasion, I went to see the doctor and got some medication for my fever, cough, sore throat and flu.

My maid too had fever so she went to see a doctor too and she was unfortunate enough to get a jab. Damn! It could have been me. Luckily I insisted not to go to the doctor's when I was having high fever.

I think I'm sick because last week I partied a little too hard. Drank 5 days straight, too much tequila shots, too much Martel and nonsense but slept too little.

Now I'm feeling much better already. Medication is working, fever has gone down. Only thing is I'm coughing uncontrollably.

Went to Pea Pea Kor's Commissioning ball some time in mid June.


Hair all done and making up.


Taking pictures around in the car while driving to Raffles Hotel.


Ah pia and I both think that our picture looks like those R.O.M shot. So we joke about getting engaged and this ball is our engagement dinner. -_-"
The next day when I logged in to face book, he totally proposed to me! Haha! And so this shares the story on why Ah Pia and I are 'engaged' on the face book marital status.

After the fine dinner, we went to Harry's to have a quick drink. Ah pia was driving so he ordered a mock tail called pussy foot which happens to be pink in colour while I order 1 pint of beer.

When the drinks came, the waitress placed the mock tail in front of me and the beer in front of Ah Pia. So stereo typing! And when i switched the drinks over, the waitress gave Ah Pia a skeptical look, scoffed and walk away. I must say its really funny.


Last week we went to Resort Thai pub to celebrate Jacelyn's birthday.


My lovely Allan.




I bought a chocolate cake and guess what?

Haha!



Anyway, I know Jessica is in the picture. Last time I used to bear grudges on her for what she did to me and did not admit. Few weeks ago I saw her at Boat quay and we talked a little. She then SMS me apologising to me for all that she had done. And so, all is forgiven! Rainbows in the sky, butterflies everywhere! Care bears hugging each other!

I think I've done a great part in making Jacelyn and myself drunk. Because after I keep drinking with Jacelyn, she cannot take it when her other friends ask her to drink and hence, I have to drink for her. Karma!

Okay, thats about it. Tata!

1 comment:

zil said...

get well soon!