July 31, 2009

My trip to Denver 11 Jul-18 Jul 2009

Left early in the morning to the airport. The flight took 20 hours or so. My ass is crying out loud. Took a transit in Tokyo. Yeah! Now I can proudly say "I've been to Japan!" Although only the airport.


The sushi and Salmon tasted very differently from Sake sushi. Its damn nice. Drools*


Reached the airport at Colorado. Had to go through to transition, what a pain in the ass.


Football stadium.


The convention hall where the Christian book fair is held. Time to work.


In my hotel room at Curtis.

Luggage and shoes.


Watching TV. Michael Jackson was in all the news and entertainment channels.

I love this mirror at the hall way. Every morning I will look at myself while waiting for the elevator.



My pass!


Work!


Squirrels are spotted every where in the park. Cute.


American Idol top 8 or something performing at the convention hall.


Lights that looks like stars.


I love this picture. Gave me some thoughts on my drinking issues and found the inner meaning in it.


Art.





Everyone loves Veggie Tales!


RAINBOW! How fortunate I am.




This is the first time I've seen such things. I'm such a mountain turtle.


I like their buildings. So old school.


Real life hippies.


Excited to go to the mountains for sight seeing.




I look like some ambassador for some mineral water.



Wheeeeee~




Its very cold up there.


Cows grazing.





The water looks very nice sparkling under the sun light.





Rocky mountains


Tour guide.


Its summer but the snow in the mountains are still there.


Chipmunk!




I almost died climbing this mountain. The oxygen are thin in the atmosphere as you go higher and as you exhaust yourself, the more air you need to breath. I almost ran out of breath and fainted. So scary!
Came back to Singapore with another long hour flight. Its so frustrating can!