October 16, 2009

computuer hardwares joke

All the tags are asking me to update my blog. So many things happened this past month and I don't know where to start writing. But what I do know is I read a very funny joke, at least funny to me, send to me from Raphael. So here goes.

Monitor: I'm so pathetic, everyday people look and stares at me.

Keyboard: I'm much worst, people poke me lots of times everyday.

Mouse: I'm much more worst, everyday people touches me.

USB port: No, I'm the worst everyday I got penetrated.

Diskette port: How can that be a bad thing? Nobody ever penetrates me anymore!

Thumb drive: How can any of you be worst then me? Everyday I penetrates different hole. If I'm unlucky I get virus!

CPU: Don't think I feel good letting so many stuffs penetrate me. Once they penetrates me, they don't even move at all. That feeling totally sucks!

Lastly, Speaker spoke up: YOU ALL STILL DARE TO SAY?!?!?! You all are either penetrating others or penetrated by others. Why am I the one making the sound?

End of joke.

P/s: The joke send to me is in chinese and is absolutely much more funny in chinese. I just translate it over.

1 comment:

winkz said...

winkz likes this