October 30, 2009

My 22nd birthday

23 oct 2009
I went to Diana's house has she had prepare food for the birthday celebration. Mei Mei and I, the 2 October babies celebrated our birthday together. Just that 1 is a women and the other is a girl. Our age difference is 10 years and I feel so old standing beside her.



We cut the cake together,

and blow out the candle together.

On the 24th of October, which is also the formal celebration, we went to power house. Opened a bottle of Martel and a tower of beer. Drank a few shots but at the end of the day, I was not drunk. Had quite a sober birthday this year.


Xiao Long and Ah pia!


Von Von


Apple shooters from Gordon!


Thanks to dear Allan for fetching and sending me home safely.


Kidnapped! LOL

All was well except Jing Wen's stupid ex boyfriend came and quarreled with her. Sat outside with her as she cried for some time until I became quite sober. Send her off to take a cab and continued drinking at Power house.

Overall, I had a great time. Thanks to all who came.

26 oct 2009
Met up with Wen Yi, Thomas, Kai and Jing Wen for dinner at Paragon. After that, they brought me to K box at Cine Leisure.

Wen Yi then became a littlle bit sneaky and there came the birthday cake!

Its blueberry Chocolate cake!


Singing birthday song and Thomas did a great job singing.


Making my 3 wishes.
1. I wish baby Shelly will be safe and sound
2. I wish Jing Wen will be able to move on from that abusive boyfriend and find her own happiness.
3. World peace as usual.

Don't know why last time I only wished for world peace until I found out that Allan has 3 birthday wishes and I wondered why I only had 1. So stupid. So now I can wish for the things I want and world peace. Yeah!

Jing Wen forget to twist.


Baby wen wen and me.



The full of crap Thomas.


Kai kai and me.

Many thanks to Wen Yi Ge Ge who planned the night.


Me distributing the cake. The cake is kind of big for the 5 of us to finish up. So everybody got their fair share of cake. I'm so full after trying to finish up the cake.

On the 27th, one night before my actual birthday, Bro Pea brought me out for movie. We watched Sister's keeper and it was quite a touching show.

Ah Pia complained that he's hungry after the movie so we went to TCC for supper which is already midnight.

The colours of my fruitty tea are so nice that I can't bear to stir it and drink it.


Ordered crispy yummy chicken and baked pasta.

After we finished up the food, I was still wondering why are we not leaving yet. Then came the waiter with a dessert and a candle.

And so I was wondering if I'm allowed to make a new wish since its a different cake I'm blowing candles off. To hell with it! Make a new wish But don't be too greedy! 1 will do.
I wish that the people around me will be happy and healthy.
Thank you Pea pea kor~

On the 28th which is my actual birthday, I was kinda grumpy as I have to wake up extra early for the stupid meeting.
In the afternoon, Joey suddenly came with a supper big bouquet of sun flowers. almost human size. I was so shock and went OMG OMG.

Joey complained that the flowers are so heavy and attention seeking and that she kept her head down while walking. Poor Joey and Thanks Baby~
Brought Joey for lunch at Aston. After lunch, Joey went home.

I was again bored at my shop doing nothing when Allan suddenly came in with a birthday cake all lighted up singing me a birthday song. This is like the surprise of all surprises because it was totally unexpected.
I went speechless for the 2nd time as my heart melted. Very touching indeed, my best buddy surprising me like that.


And guess what? I made another wish... What ever happen to 'don't be too greedy'? haha!
I wish for business to prosper.




I thought that day the sun flowers and Allan is enough to give me a heart attack!

All in all I celebrated the same birthday for 5 times. No I should say 6 times.
During the night I met up with my old sec school friends and ah hao say wan to go Power House to celebrate my birthday. I was like "AGAIN?!" but I went anyway.

Drank Henesy, water fall and beer.

But there's no pictures of the 6th celebration because I lost Cammy. =(
Fucking sad can! I cried walking around the club trying to find it. Cammy meant a lot to me FYI.
No I didn't anyhow left it on the table, I didn't drop it. I was helping others taking pictures when Jing Wen suddenly turned and her hands swung and hit cammy. Cammy then flew and drop to the ground and there are so many people and its so dark that I couldn't find it.

GODDAMIT!!!

Then my phone went PUK and I was so fed up trying to on it until the sim card went faulty.

Then PART of the mickey mouse hand phone strap that Joey just gave me was missing too leaving the mickey mouse head only. Sorry Joey! It must have dropped when I'm banging that stupid phone against the table.

DAMN SWAY that night.

But other then being so sway, i enjoyed myself. =)

No comments: