November 3, 2009

10 reasons why I hate stray cats


  1. A stray cat sneak into my house recently and stole pork chop(my pet hamster).
    Pork chop was missing in the morning and we couldn't find it.
    In the afternoon, my dog, thumper was barking at a cat in my garden. My maid then went out to see what's going on as the stray cat ran away. She then discover porkchop lying dead outside of my garden covered with saliva. She opened the gate and went out to retrieve my poor ham ham's body.
    Can you imagine the hatred and sadness I have when I see the body?

  2. It did the same thing to my first pet rabbit, Brownie. I was so young and that was when I really started to hate them.

  3. It attacked my 2nd dwarf rabbit which my friends shared money to buy for me as a birthday gift during my secondary school days.

  4. During my Primary school days my friend gave me 2 little yellow chickees which I really liked alot. Then one fine day when I come back from school, happily wanting to go and sayang the chicks, I saw one of them headless. Do you have any idea how horrifying is that image to a little pri 4 kid? Especially when those chicks are such darlings to me. I cried the whole day refusing to eat anything. After 4 days, the other chick died. I think it was also injured by the cat as there were some scratches and it was also as horrified as me because after that incident, I tried to play with it but it totally have no reaction to the surrounding and just stone there.

  5. After some time, my brother's friend then gave us 2 chickees. One fine day, the cat open the cage and devoured them this time.

  6. When I was Primary 6, I have lots and lots of hammies. Some were eaten too.

  7. I have phobia with cats and don't really like to be too near one.

  8. I remember there was this time, when I was sleeping in my room, I felt something furry moving at my leg. I opened my eyes and freak out for like a few seconds because I didn't dare to move. Then i started screaming my lungs out and the cat jump out of the window. My parents then came in to comfort me.

  9. The 'meows' of cats scares me at night especially when they are on heat and do their moaning thing or something.

  10. I can't eat peacefully in the coffee shop when cats are around.

FUCK YOU CATS!!!

My thumper is still the best.

This picture is cute or what? I actually captured her wink moment.

I mean I don't hate cats to the extreme that I'll go around killing and burning cats up la. But if one day a giant cat kill thumper, I just might become 1. Haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cats are so cute lor. dont hate them