December 2, 2009

Ninja Assassin

Brother Pea came back from Oklahoma already. Hippie! Now got people bring me go watch movie.
He also bought me a VS nightie. Thanks Pea Pea kor! I love it!

Then I asked him if he felt awkward going in to VS to buy that. He told me that they put all the sexy undies in an area and he went to dig something for me. LOL can imagine the scenario like all the ladies digging fanatically for the undies and Sean is there searching for 1 too. Damn funny can!

Went to Vivo city to watch the movie Ninja assassin. Speaking of which, the Christmas tree in Vivo is so beautiful!

The lightings are actually very colourful but as you know, I lost Cammy so I have to use my shitty camera phone to take picture which produces shitty results.

Back to the movie reviews...

3 words: Fast-moving, violent, brutal. Totally my type of show. Love it!
Not to mention, starring Korean pop star, Rain. And I don't understand why girls go crazy over him. He is definitely not a least bit in my handsome/cool category.

The clan of the ninjas kidnap children and trained them to be the meanest killing machine; fast and gore ninjas. However rain escaped from the clan and in turned, seek revenge against his master. That whole movie is a gruesomely satisfying fight fest. Every bit is efficient in its pacing, visuals and its highly sophisticated choreography. I gotta say I love their weapons, so damn cool! Rain uses an unwieldy chain-whip dagger to his will.

I always thought that ninjas are good people, like fight against crime or evil doers that sort of thing. But turns out I'm wrong.

4.5/5 stars for this movie. 0.5 for choosing a not that handsome/cool star to be the main actor.

Stupid pictures of me:


I'm just a tool for wearing silly stuffs, don't ask me why.


ME and Bugis' Christmas Tree! Vivo's one is absolutely nicer.

I'm loving the moods of Christmas. I can feel it in the air~

No comments: