December 19, 2009

PRESENTING MOZZIE

I have been nagging for baby Wen Wen to hurry up let her brother's hammy to give birth to baby hammies so that i can have a new hammy. But yesterday evening she surprised me by suddenly appearing in my shop and pass me a white face robo. I'm touched ok Wen Wen? Don't say until like I very cold blooded, no reaction. LOL

Pictures of Mozzie:


(Pictures from Jingwen Camera)

Mozzie is so frail and puny. Jingwen got it from pet village and according to pet lovers, we can actually sue pet's village for selling an infant. Like the hammy must be at least 4-5weeks old before its deemed fit to be sold to buyers.

The reason why i named it Mozzie was because I was thinking like, Jingru? Yiwen? And Yiwen actually sounds like mosquito in chinese. So WALA! Mozzie is set!

The parents:

And guess what? after I happily bring Mozzie home, I discovered that my maid has thrown all my hammy stuffs away. The tank, the bottle, the food and beddings! DAMN!!! Must go get again. Zzz

No comments: