September 22, 2010

Knowing girls online

In these days, there are so many mediums to get to know people online. And needless to say, I guess the most popular social site for all ages now is Facebook.

Most of the time, I think guys will have this urge or need to find or know an attractive girl they saw and message them be it ugly/psychotic/perverted/hot/good looking guys or even attached guys.
Usually the 'pick up line' or rather the first message send would be something like "you're hot/pretty/beautiful" or some corny message about how he so want to be FRIENDS with you.
I used to get really annoyed but now when such guys send me compliments like that, I usually reply with sarcasm or a simple "I know" just to see what else they can come up with and then laugh at them for being such losers in my mind.

However, in a very few and rare cases, when interest rises, I would start talking to those strangers be it having common interest in certain area or... well, you don't think there's any harm chatting with the person online. I digress RARE. Like 1 in a 500.

Examples of people I would ignore or reply in sarcasm:

Stupid questions deserve sarcastic answer or in this case, being ripped at for being a loser.


I bet in his mind he's thinking 'make love' rather then make friend.


Like I owe him an answer to what i work as.


Too act cute with the *pop by.



Beautiful relation. WTF?


Golden rules:
1. Never ask stupid question.
2. Unless its sian-ing xiao mei mei, don't act cute.
3. Never write corny shit.
4. Neber typee lyke tis. Its pisses the shit outta me.

Guys should probably say something creative or humorous but not showing that he is desperate or something like that.

A witty reply can definitely change the tides and bloom into something else =D
A witty humorous reply especially for a snobbish bitch.

1 comment: