October 3, 2010

Holiday at Krabi

Went to Krabi-Thailand from 29sept to 2oct. I just love beach vacations!

Took Tiger airline to Krabi and was super angry! Must really have a fucked up management to CONSTANTLY delay passenger's flight. Numerous complains were received but yet, they are still giving craps to their customers with the delays and cancellations. Oh wells, its the only flight in Singapore that goes directly to Krabi, no choice.

Reached Krabi airport, met up with guide and checked in to Ao nang villa resort.
Was quite satisfied with the resort. Good environment close to town and shops with spacious pool view room.

Rented a scooter and explored the town. Ate at some seafood restaurant for dinner and went bar hopping for beer and cocktails.

Woke up early the next morning all excited to go island hopping.
Took a speed boat to Phi Phi island, Bamboo island and Maya beach for snorkeling and suntanning.

The islands are well known for its clear water and natural beauty.

The water is mad blue!


I remembered freaking the shit out of myself the last time i went snorkeling during my Phuket trip because for some reason, I'm scared of fishes be it small fish or big fish. But this time, I was determined to do it although I am very scared of putting my face into the water, and not to mention, I felt a fish nip me on my belly, (fucking fish, I hope you die the most horrible way a fish could ever imagine) I still brave it and swam around.
After trying for the second time at another island, I wasn't as scared anymore although I also felt another fish nip my arm. (FUCK YOU FISH)
The situation didn't make it any easier for me when there's a super irritating Indian dude in the group constantly throwing bread from the boat into the water at the snorkelers. I freaked out when I see a school of fish chionging towards me for bread, right at my face! I'm lucky I didn't get a panic attack in the water.


Me and flabby guy.

With the island guide.

Saw this cat sleeping like that and I thought it was dead or something. Funny pose!

Busy streets.

OH! I gained 2KG when i weighed myself at the airport. SIGH!

The third day was an adventurous day.

We did flying fox which looked pretty dodgy as if the rope will snap anytime and I worry i will fall into the river and get eaten up by piranhas or crocs. Scary shit!

We did whitewater rafting for 5KM which I find pretty fun. However my arms were aching like hell after that. Plus the fat white guy sitting in front of me kept falling backwards on me, and his wife, who is also fat, was siting beside me and I have to be wary of her paddle giving me a black eye the whole time cos she wasn't holding it properly.

Did cliff jumping at a waterfall. Almost peed my pants but it was a good try. I'm glad I plucked up enough courage to jump off.

Did elephant tracking. Felt sorry for the elephant though.


Best first time activity was riding the ATV. I felt so hardcore riding the huge ass bike on the rocky paths. I was also covered in mud all over. Had awesome fun doing that =D

After washing off the mud, we did fish spa, watched monkey and elephant show. That pretty much sums up the day.










And while we crawl out of bed early in the morning to catch our flight back to Singapore, Tiger air was happily rescheduling our flights. Assholes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are fucking stupid.