January 18, 2010

love the sun

Ever since I've returned from L.A, I have not felt the sun. Not literally but rather, I have not enjoyed the sun for so long. So I just randomly announced to Sean that I wanna go Sentosa for tanning and he agreed.

The night before, I told Thumper "We are going to Sentosa tomorrow!" She always seems to understand because the next day she will wait for me to wake up eagerly.

"Mummy! Please will you hurry up and stop lazing around on your bed already?"

Love my beautiful sunnies bedroom slipper.

Alright! I'm awake!

In Sean's car on the way to Tanjong beach.

It was a wonderful day to start with.
Sean kept saying that there might be a chance it will rain according to the weather forecast and it really did. Fortunately, it wasn't raining meow meow and woof woof. So we went to the nearby cafe to take shelter.

And grabbed some snacks as my stomach was grumbling.


Thumper caught in the act of peeing.
She's super mean because before the rain, we actually laid a mat and lie there. She then walk around 'socializing' with other people until a lady told me that she peed on her mat. I repeatedly apologized while she kept saying its alright. Damn embarrassing!

Pea Pea kor & Ru mei 16.01.10




I certainly enjoyed myself just relaxing and doing nothing especially at the beach. Hope to go Langkawi when Sheldon is back. Just the sun, the sand and the sea. OH! And not forgetting ice cold beers.

Look what Sean found! A beautiful starfish! I brought it home as a souvenir.

15 Jan 2010: Drinking session at Boat Quay- Martin.

Its been so long since I've last seen Long Long.

And Robbin came too. He's so cute!


It was a nice weekend I've spend.

Random pictures:

Sometime ago at Timber. I like this photo! We looked so carefree.

Sheldon at Hawaii I think. He send me this picture through MSN. Hate his crocs. LOL

Allan surprised me by coming by to my shop(its the 2nd time he have done that) and passed me this.
Burberry beat fragrance.
I don't even know if that is like a belated birthday present or Christmas present. Nevertheless, thanks! I like it very much.
The next time when he randomly asks me what I'm doing, I will be on guard that he might suddenly pop out of nowhere. Hehee~

No comments: