February 4, 2010

Poor Lappy

Yesterday I went over to Sean's house to get Lappy fixed. Took us the whole damn day!

So as Sean was doing a virus scan, I was using his desktop. He then went out to watch TV and each time he came in to check on lappy, he will either say "AIYO!" or "tsk tsk tsk".
Got like 80 over virus!

Sean then explained to me that some of the programs I download online may contain spy ware and virus that are harmful bla bla bla...
End of the day, the conclusion he gave me was "nothing is free in this world."
The ironic thing is, after saying that, he downloaded 2 anti-virus software which is free online.
What ever happened to "nothing is free?"

End of the day, we still didn't finish clearing some of the virus but Lappy is now pretty much back to normal.

Sean bought me this chain super long ago but he lost it before he could give it to me.
So he told me to dig his bag and at last I found it.




Thanks a lot! =D For repairing Lappy and for the chain.

We then went to Plaza Sg and catch the movie 'law abiding citizen'.
Not gory enough, not violent enough and definitely not realistic enough. Story wise is quite good though.
I was anticipating to see the full view of cutting and slitting of the body. But they blurred the camera for that part.
And how the hell is it even possible for a man to dig a tunnel into the prison with a entrance to every cell and even the solitary cell without getting caught?
Well, its not prison break so i guess they don't have to show that much details.
Its still worth watching though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Laggin Downloads With NZB Files You Can Hastily Search High Quality Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications & Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the downgrade publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=ambient blue swimming with dolphins torrent ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg