January 9, 2010

Year 2010

As the clock strikes 12!

Balloons everywhere.

Zoan(power house waitress) distributing the pop pop or whatever that's called before the countdown. I've got 1 too!

Went Power house for new year eve countdown and to celebrate Jing Wen's birthday. God I'm so sick ever since I came back from L.A and if its not for Jing Wen's birthday, I'll probably be sleeping at home. Seriously can't be bothered to celebrate any festive occasions because I don't really feel the joy to share without Shelly around.

And so, I just kept 3 seconds here, 5 seconds there and bottoms up with almost everyone. Yet I thought I didn't drink alot as I clearly remember how I got home. But next day, Jing Wen said other wise.


After the countdown, I took out the Sweet heart cake I bought for Jing Wen and we started singing her a birthday song.

"I wish Jian Wei will love me forever."

She literally cut the heart into half. So cruel tsk tsk.

Wee Kiat, Jian Wei and me.
I think I have seen Wee Kiat 2-3 times while hanging out with Wen Yi and guys, yet whenever he adds me on face book, I kept asking him if I knew him. After explaining that he was there on certain days and looking at the pictures we took, I then realized his existence. So unobservant.
And Jian Wei! He's Jing Wen's boyfriend but I kept calling him Wei Jian.



We were trying to make the couple kiss. Look at his face. LOL

Me and the birthday girl.

On the way home...


After a few pics, I fell asleep like a log on the cab.

Next day, Jing Wen told me that I drank alot. Well, at least I kept my promise. Never let Jing Wen went back dead drunk. I helped her drink when all her friends keep sabo-ing her, and did some stupid stuff like talking to a stranger as if we were old time friends. I totally can't remember all those scene. Haha! But I remembered how I went home.

Drinking too much really causes memory failure. Therefore my resolution for this year is to cut down on alcohol limited to twice a week.
And of cos, earn lots of money.

But the ironic thing is, my cough actually got much better the next day after all the Martels and stuffs.

No comments: