February 21, 2010

Super suay

My whole bag was stolen!

- Burberry bag
- Burberry wallet
- Creative MP4
- Samsung touchscreen Hp
- A bunch of keys
- Exlim camera

Luckily I never bring that much cash out. Only $150 bucks. Sigh... But i gotta go get a replacement for so many cards and most troublesome ones are I.C and driver's I.D.

I bought my wallet and camera for 2 months only and now its lost. Plus I previously just lost a camera and now lost it again. DAMN!!!

Is like 2K just fly away like that.

I curse the thief go out raining never bring umbrella, use umbrella let lightning strike, cross road let car bang and let car iron him flat, climbs stairs roll down, take lift, lift crash, eat fish ball get chock, eat sweet get diabetes and hands must amputate, get cancer in his dick, testicles let dogs bite.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to generate an income online.